Sweetest family owned dealership!
Awsome Experience! Very Helpful. Highly Reccommend
Great Serviceby Car fanatic from Baldwyn, MS | February 4, 2012
Awesome Dealer, will buy from him again!by KDWalden from Pontotoc,MS | February 27, 2013
"I thouroghly enjoyed every part of my car buying experiance from Sam Stevens. Everyone was nice and polite and very easy to deal with. I will buy from Sam Stevens again before I set foot on another car lot!"
GREAT SERVICEby Kerri from New Site, MS | February 27, 2013
"I have never had a vehicle purchase go so smoothly. Sam and his daughter Lindsey took care of the financial side before I even went to the dealership. I received a great deal on my vehicle and was treated like family, When my son and I left Sam Stevens (he stayed after hours to allow me to get my vehicle after work and driving approximately 2 hours) I felt as if I had made a great friend."
Great Dealerby Mitch from Maben, MS | February 4, 2013
1980 Corvetteby russk2000 from Picayune, Ms | November 21, 2012"Sam Stevens Motors helped in every way to help get me in the car of my dreams. Thanks so much for a quick and fair deal. "
Thrilled purchaser!by Thrilled !!! from Salt Lake City, Ut. | September 5, 2012
People you can trustby Proud Hummer owner from Tishomingo, MS | August 31, 2012
"My wife and I went to Sam Stevens upon her request and I am glad we did. We found a Hummer that my wife dearly loves (I like it to, but it appears that it is now her vehicle)and she just had to have. It had a good price on it, but there was a check engine issue that Sam prommised to take care of and he did just that. He stood by his promise and had to pay for it out of his own pocket. The repair was not cheap! How may other dealers do you know that would do that? I praise him on his honesty and standing by his word. The rest of his staff was outstanding during the sale and the repair process. I will be a repeat customer. Anyone looking for a vehicle should go to Sam Stevens Motors. Its a place with quality vehicles, good prices, no pressure sales, frieldly staff, and most of all honest. Thank you all at Sam Stevens Motors."
:) The Best Dealer Around For Sure!!by Happy Hometown Girl :) from Amory, MS | May 18, 2012
Great people!! Great experience!!by Made Momma Happy from Pontotoc, MS | February 18, 2012
Returning Customerby Bamabryant from Fulton, MS | February 15, 2012
Sam Stevensby Bethany from Smithville,Ms | February 9, 2012
"Sam Stevens, you were such a big help for me to get my life started. Lindsey Martin was so good and sweet to me in so many ways. Thank y'all so much!”
· “Found the car I was looking for at the best price. No haggle needed. Called my bank was out in an hour and a half. I paid two to three thousand less at Sam Stevens Motors. I recommend Sam Stevens Motors to all my friends; (they’ve been) in business for over forty years.”
“Deal Lover,” Columbus, MS (submitted via Cars.com)
· “I live about an hour away and the OWNER stayed after closing just to show me the vehicle after I had found online. I was very impressed with that because being the owner; he didn't have to do that. I loved the truck and ended up getting at a couple thousand less than asking price. I would definitely recommend Sam Stevens in Amory MS!”
Brett, Starkville, MS (submitted via Cars.com)
· “I had the absolute best car buying experience at Sam Stevens Motors that I've EVER had. Houston got back to me immediately after I inquired online and was very knowledgeable, helpful and down to earth. He didn't pressure me to buy but was persistent and made me feel like actual family. They are a true family business and treat you like one of their own. Lindsey did an outstanding job getting me a great interest rate--she worked so hard to get the very best rate possible. The car was immaculate and all I have to do now is get it serviced in 3000 miles. I did purchase an extended warranty for a great value--it gives great peace of mind to know my car will be covered for so long and so extensively. I will only be buying from these guys in the future and would encourage anyone to do the same. You will not regret it and will not feel pressured like at other dealerships. It was a great experience--they got me in and out within an hour yet went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and appreciated. If you are looking for an exceptional vehicle at a great price, call Houston right now!”
“Car Enthusiast,” Tuscaloosa, AL (submitted via Cars.com)
· “I recently took my older car to Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS, to get serviced. I began looking around to buy a newer used car while waiting. Not only was I greeted by kind professionals, I was in & out in no time with the service department! The detail work was exceptional & a cut above the rest. The salesmen are attentive & extremely helpful with my requests. They seemed eager to help me in every way possible. I was so impressed with the financial department & their patience with my financial suggestions. I've dealt with many car dealerships throughout the years due to my travels & Sam Stevens Motors is unrivaled. They have a premium staff, exceptional customer service, & a superior collection of vehicles. This is, and will continue to be, my choice, five-star rated place for shopping in NE Mississippi! Thank you!”
Elizabeth, Amory, MS (submitted via Cars.com)
· “Dear Lindsey,
I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality and your outstanding desire to help me and my family get into a newer vehicle. You, Mr. Tom (Orsborn) & your Dad (Sam Stevens) went above and beyond measure in doing everything possible to get me the deal I needed. The dealerships in Tupelo blew me off, made promises and would not keep them and treated me as if I was nobody. The people at Sam Stevens didn’t treat me that way. I was treated with dignity and respect. As long as you are in business, I will never trade at any other place. I will also encourage my friends, family and Church members to shop at Sam Stevens Motors if they are looking for the best deal around. The entire staff is kind, friendly, loving & people who keep their word. Thanks again for everything.”
· “Everyone has been so wonderful working with me. I will remember you each time I need a new vehicle and will refer you to all of my friends and acquaintances. Thank you so much.”
· “Mr. Sam Stevens, Houston & Lindsey,
Thank y’all so much for helping me purchase my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder. I absolutely love it! I appreciate y’alls’ hospitality and treating me like family. I always tell people about you guys and highly recommend y’all! Again, thanks so much.”
· “We found the staff were so accommodating and really want to thank you for helping us. We love out Tacoma.”
Michael McBride & Theresa Boiardi
· “Thanks for staying late for us. Love my Mercedes! J “
· “Thank you so much for everything. I love my car. You made things so easy. We will always be return customers.”
· "Sam was great and helped in every way possible... Hope to do business with him in the future..."
· "We are so enjoying the Buick Enclave. It has so many features that I am still a little nervous driving it for fear of touching something that would make it fly like an airplane! The ride is very smooth and quiet like we had hoped for. We very much appreciated working with you folks on the test drive and on the paperwork; I was also very impressed with your website, and it played into why I drove 150 miles to see the car. You have some very fine cars on your lot and they are listed at very competitive prices. We are looking forward to receiving the small things we discussed (Nav disc & key). I will happily recommend you to our friends looking for vehicles."
Bill & Sylvia Stevens (No Relation)
· “Shopping with Sam and Houston for our new car was a wonderful experience. They are very knowledgeable in all aspects of used cars and have the highest standards in recommending one to their clients. But the thing that sets them apart the most from other dealers is their integrity. Where other dealers sell you on anything they have, Sam and Houston find you the best car at the best deal even if they can't get it for you at a lower price (although most of the time they can). They are one of the few places that still do business the right way."
Daniel Avery, M.D.
· "Thanks Sam. We love the truck and you were great to deal with. Thanks for meeting us in Atlanta. That was great for us and you are very kind. God Bless."
· "Hope this little snack (delicious homemade cookies!) will let you know how much I appreciate all you have done for me. God bless you and all the staff."